Christmas is around the corner. What will you get for your friends? You must be on a budget. But gifts sold at the stores are always not cheap. How about DIY some easy yet cute jewelry yourself? Here, I gathered some of the best jewelry you can try. And I believer that your friends will be proud to wear. Let’s start with earrings!
1. DIY J. CREW JEWEL EARRINGS by theshortandthesweetofit: if you friends love J.Crew’s, you gotta try this out. They will love them for sure!
3. Gemstone Bracelet by LC Pandahall : you can make a few of these, using your friends’ favorite colors as gemstones. It’s simple and cute.
4. Braided necklace by thanksimadeitblog: Braided accessories have been popular gifts between friends. Check this interesting combination of materials popped up: humble embroidery floss and rhinestones.
5. Anchor Bracelet by swellmayde: Nautical rope bracelets always remind us the beach days with friends. Are they great gifts for your friends?
6. Suede feather earrings by rebekahgough: I absolutely love this pair of suede feather earrings, so suitable for the winter atmosphere and super easy to be made. Will you try this?